White Hot with a Pop of Pink

|| White Haute Romper c/o Selphi Style | White Platform Wedges Similar | Pink Purse / Kate Spade Old, Similar | Earrings c/o Kendra Scott | Rings c/o Rocksbox, Sign up here with code ‘RILEYXOXO’ for your first month free ||

I am a sucker for all white. Forget the rules I think it looks great all year round. Keep it casual and chic with all white and neutrals but a fun twist is adding one pop of color. Last year I bought the perfect little white dress, similar here, and it was the perfect palette for any outfit or look I was feeling that day. I have worn that white dress 100+ times and I wanted to change it up this year. When I found this White Haute Romper from Selphi Style I knew I had found the perfect piece!

I love, love, love anything off the shoulder. I think it makes any top stand out and is so fun to wear. I also am obsessed with any kind of tassel/fringe, throw in linen and we have a winner! I also love how easily you can dress up or down this romper! (I know I talk about that a lot, but I am on a limited budget and it’s very important when I buy something that I’m going to be able to get maximum use out of it.)

I kept the look simple with my delicate rings from Rocksbox. Rocksbox is one of my favorite subscriptions, ever. You sign up (first month free!) and for $19 a month they will send you a box of jewelry. They have so many amazing designers including Gorjana, Kendra Scott, House of Harlow, Loren Hope and more! You wear the jewelry as long as you want then send the box back with the included prepaid envelope, and they immediately send you a new set! Plus, if you fall in love with any pieces in your box you can purchase them at a discounted price.

I finished everything off with these gorgeous white statement earrings from Kendra Scott! I was initially worried because I usually wear light hoops or studs but these are not heavy at all. I know these will be on repeat for years, they are classics! If you’re in the Nashville area, follow along with their Facebook Page to keep up to date with their store!

xo, Riley

PS. Make sure you follow along on my Instagram @ChacosandChanelBlog

Share:

7 Comments

1. shubham sapkal
    May 23, 2015 / 11:26 am

happy memorial day quotes sayings poemsmemorial day quotes images picturesmemorial day 2015 quotes sayings thank youhappy fathers day poems quotes imageshappy fathers messages sms sayingsHappy Fathers Day Poems For Dad On Fathers Day 2015Essay On Happy Fathers Day 2015 for kidshappy memorial day facts for kids toddlerstop 10 fun things to do on memorial dayhappy memorial day photos for facebook whatsapp cover

2. Gopal Dalal
    June 21, 2015 / 5:33 pm

Terminator Genisys Full Movie on Putlocker.comTerminator Genisys Full Movie torrent Downloadbajrangi bhaijaan first day box office collection bajrangi bhaijaan 1st day box office collection bajrangi bhaijaan weekend collection bajrangi bhaijaan weekend earning bajrangi bhaijaan first day earning

3. ganesh chaturthi
    September 3, 2015 / 5:40 pm

Happy Ganesh Chaturthi 2015 Songs Mp3 Free DownloadHappy Ganesh Chaturthi 2015 SMSGanesh Chaturthi SMS Messages In HindiGanesh Chaturthi Images Free DownloadGanesh Chaturthi HD Wallpapers For Whatsapp DpGanesh Chaturthi Wishes to friendsGanesh Chaturthi 2015 Celebration Ganesh Chaturthi hd video Songs in MarathiGanesh Chaturthi pooja aarti songs mp3Best Ganesh Chaturthi wishesBest Ganesh Chaturthi Quotes

4. ganesh chaturthi
    September 3, 2015 / 5:40 pm

Ganesh Chaturthi 2015 DateGanesh Chaturthi 2015 SongsGanesh Chaturthi Wishes to familyGanesh Chaturthi Wishes to relativesGanesh Chaturthi SMS Messages In marathiHappy Ganesh Chaturthi 2015Happy Ganesh Chaturthi 2015 messagesHappy ganesh chaturthi ImagesHappy Ganesh Chaturthi 2015 wishesHappy Ganesh Chaturthi 2015 wallpapersHappy Ganesh Chaturthi 2015 picturesHappy Ganesh Chaturthi 2015 photos

5. Rahul Lokhande
    October 8, 2015 / 5:19 pm

Happy Halloween 2015 Images Pictures HD Wallpapers PhotosHappy Halloween 2015 ImagesHappy Halloween 2015 PicturesHappy Halloween 2015 WallpaperHappy Halloween 2015 PhotosHalloween 2015 Party IdeasHappy Halloween 2015Happy Halloween 2015 QuotesHappy Halloween 2015 MessagesHappy Halloween Images Free DownloadFunny Halloween Images PicturesHalloween Images Pictures For Whatsapp DpFunny Halloween Images QuotesHappy Halloween Day 2015

6. Rahul Lokhande
    October 8, 2015 / 6:44 pm

Happy Dussehra 2015Happy Navratri 2015Happy Navratri 2015 Images Pictures Quotes SMS MessagesHappy Dussehra 2015 Images Pictures Quotes WishesHappy Dussehra Images Free DownloadHappy DussehraHappy NavratriHappy DasaraHappy Navratri colours 2015Happy Dussehra PicturesHappy Dussehra Quotes In HindiHappy Dussehra Wishes In HindiHappy Dussehra 2015 Whatsapp StatusHappy Dussehra SMS In Hindi For Friends FamilyRavan Images Free dwonloadHappy Navratri nine days nine coloursHappy Dashera

7. Rahul Lokhande
    October 9, 2015 / 6:47 pm

Scary Halloween Pictures Free DownloadHappy Halloween Images Free DownloadHalloween 2015 Quotes And SayingsHalloween 2015 games for kidsAdult Halloween games for kidsHalloween 2015 GamesFunny Halloween quotes for friendsHappy Halloween 2015 Ideas For PartiesHappy Halloween ImagesHappy Halloween QuotesHappy Halloween PicturesHalloween Text Messages SMSScary Halloween 2015 Party IdeasHappy Halloween 2015 Images Pictures QuotesScary Halloween Games For Kids