Who’s the hardest person on your list to shop for? Mine is probably a tie between RJ and my stepmom. Luckily, I round up a Gift Guide for Your Best Friend each year and it’s the perfect list of stuff for the girl who has everything! From cozy cuties to unique affordable finds – this guide will for sure help you cross some gals off your list. You might snag a few things for yourself too! Happy Shopping.
1. Game of Queens // TBH I’m not positive how this game works but I’m certain it would be the perfect girl’s night drinking game. Best part? For just $5 extra this shop will wrap it in a sequin bag for you!
2. Capri Blue Candle // This is truly the best candle. Beautiful jar, wonderful smell – it’s the perfect one size fits all gift. Pair with a coffee table book or hand towel for the perfect gift for that bestie who just moved in to her first home!
3. But First Coffee Gummies // We all have that one friend who loves coffee, gift her these coffee gummies for a gift she will remember! Under $10 and so unique! Pair with a Starbucks gift card for the perfect $20 present.
4. Set of 20 Hair Clips // I love this fun hair clip trend and so will your BFF! Get this whole set for under $20 – you could even gift a few clips to multiple friends for an ultra budget friendly gift.
5. Pom Pom Scrunchie // Speaking of cute hair accessories, I am obsessed with these pom pom scrunchies. All three for under $10!
6. MasonGrey Robe // I have this robe and it is truly sent from heaven. It is SO soft without being too hot and heavy. I wear it every single day + it’s currently on sale! I promise, even girls who already have a robe will love this one for Christmas.
7. Name Necklace // This personalized gift would be a favorite for anyone on your list. Do her name, her furbaby or even her baby! It would be adorable and something she could wear daily.
8. The Perfect Man // Under $5, chocolate and the perfect man? Yes, Please! Stock up on a few of these, pair with a gift card or hair clips and you have the perfect gift for so many of your gal pals.
9. Champagne Coupes // I’m so tempted to purchase these for myself as well. They are SO cute. Pair with a bottle of champagne for the perfect gift.
10. Pearl Ear Huggies // These little earrings are not actually earrings, but just ear wraps. They’re so cute and easy to wear! Only $11 for a set of 2.
11. Barefoot Dreams Throw // If you’re looking for a splurge, this is my recommendation. Every girl loves a cozy blanket and this one is the coziest of the cozies. I have two and sleep with both every night. This one is a little cheaper than the leopard blanket and will match any decor!
12. Fur Throw // Speaking of cozies, I’ve heard amazing things about this blanket. It’s currently on sale and comes in SO many colors. I’ve heard once you buy one, you want one in every single room.
13. Polaroid Camera // My friend gave me this camera last year for my birthday and it’s still one of my favorite gifts. I have captured so many memories with it and I love having it!
14. Money Card Holder // How cute is this card holder?! Fill with one or two of your besties favorite gift cards and you’re all set!
15. Prosecco Pong // Perfect for girl’s night, bachelorette parties or your next White Elephant swap. This prosecco pong is both adorable and fun!
If you grab any of these, lemme know! I hope this was helpful, I’ll have more guides all week! XO