Sometimes I just have a bunch of random thoughts, finds or whatever that I want to share with y’all. Since losing the swipe up feature on Instagram, it’s hard to share links so I thought I’d start sharing them a few times a month on here in the Tuesday Ten! Think of it as grabbing a coffee with your bestie or happy hour blabber, it’s just a little girl talk.
- Y’all know I’m ready for Fall in the decor department, but I am also dying dying for some Fall food. Every year growing up my mom would make these moist, delicious pumpkin muffins. When I found out they’re around 100 calories for one, well I started the tradition back up. They are so, so gooey and good. I think I’m going to make them this week with a pecan streusel drizzle. I will keep yall updated on how they turn out.
- I had dinner with a friend last night and she told me she’s reading Girl, Wash Your Face. I’m a goober and didn’t realize it’s not just about washing your face ha! I’m going to pick it up at Target for my trip this weekend.
- I have so many great August Amazon finds and I can’t wait to share a full post with you next week but I wanted to share this necklace now- I’m on the fence, what do yall think?! It’s a dupe for a Celine necklace but I still can’t make up my mind.
- RJ and I started making a travel bucket list- Venice, Japan, Great Wall of China, Safari in Africa, Switzerland Road Trip, Northern Lights, Greece. It’s not our whole list but a good chunk AND we’re crossing TWO off this year. Any guesses which two?!
- I’m headed out of town this weekend and it’s going to be in the 40’s at night! IT’S MY TIME TO SHINE- cannot wait to wear this new scarf (it’s even cuter in person!).
- Did yall notice my site got a new design?!
- I ordered one last thing for our laundry room and it comes tomorrow- then I’m done and can finally share the full reveal with you guys! I am SO proud of our work.
- Have yall watched Schitt’s Creek? It is SO funny. We just finished season three and I’m sad we don’t have more to watch. I seriously cried laughing during so many episodes, RJ even loved it too.
- I ordered this light for our dining room and I love it BUT I was going to do black lanterns in our entry hall and now I feel like I should do gold..thoughts?
- I’m co-hosting a FUN EVENT. This Thursday, August 30th, I’ll be at the Flying Squirrel with the whole cast of Dare to Dance! The Flying Squirrel is donating a percentage of the profits to the kidney foundation and I would absolutely love for you to pop by- say hello, have a drink! We can chit chat about life, blogging, relationships (RJ will be there too). Bring a friend or five, the more the merrier! If you have any questions DM me or comment below.
Ok- your turn! Tell me one fun fact or random thing or whatever in the comments, I’d love to see what’s new for you or plans you have for Fall or anything. XO