Hello 2020! I could lie and say my resolution is to stop ordering so much from Amazon – but what fun would that be?! Today I am rounding up my favorite Amazon purchases from 2019. I found a lot of great staple pieces throughout the year that I am still living in 24/7. If you have something you think I need for 2020, leave it in the comments so I can order!
1. Boat Neck Batwing Sweater $22 // This is so good that I ordered it in multiple colors. It’s great quality, comfortable and so cute. I love pairing it with the dress in #6. It also looks cute with leggings, jeans and even denim shorts this spring!
2. Tinkle Eyebrow Razors $6 // I’ve been a loyal subscriber to these face razors for years. They are great for removing peach fuzz, dead skin and unwanted facial hair. I need to do an updated post on these because they are truly the best!
3. Deep V Shirt Dress $30 // Not only is this one of my favorites, but one of you all’s favorites as well! It was one of my most liked IG photos + most purchased items. It’s so cute, can be dressed up or down and is comfortable!! Be sure to size up.
4. Chicwish Cardigan $69 // Definitely one of the more expensive Amazon faves but oh so worth it! I love this cozy cardigan and wear it 24/7. I know I’ll wear it into the Spring, too.
5. Folex Spot Remover $12 // One of my favorite bloggers is always raving about this stain remover and it truly is worth the hype! Dallas and Doodle have both had a stomach bug this week and we have been Folex-ing it up. It removed dried stain from my light jute rug with minimal effort. I cannot recommend this enough.
6. Tank Midi Dress $18 // I’ve been living in this tank dress. It is so comfortable and flattering + pairs SO well with so many things. Dress up or down, it looks so cute. I love wearing with cropped sweaters and sneakers. I ordered my true size and it holds up really well in the wash.
7. Double Layer Jewelry Organizer $23 // You guys know I’m always on the go and this jewelry organizer has been a lifesaver! It’s easy to pack, keeps everything organizer and easy to find at my destination, and holds so much. I can pack all my jewelry, hairclips and smaller headbands.
8. Bathing Suit Coverup $20 // I wore this coverup so much last Summer both with a swimsuit and dressed up! I’m shocked it’s still in stock. I imagine it won’t last until warm weather is back, so grab one while you can.
9. Diff Oversized Aviators $50 // You would think a simple pair of black aviators would be easy to find, but it’s something I struggled with so much last year. I finally found these that I’m obssesed with and don’t break the bank! I ended up grabbing two pairs because I love them so much.
10. Customizable Makeup Organizer $23 // This makeup bag is a game changer! The compartments are completely customizable, so you can make it fit for your exact needs. It’s amazing quality, I still cannot believe the pricetag. I can’t recommend this makeup bag enough.
11. Calvin Klien Sports Bra $22 // I know this seems like the most simple purchase but it’s one of my favorites! I ended up ordering these bras in multiple colors. They are so comfortable and perfect for lounging.
What do you think about my 2019 Amazon Favorites?! Did you grab any of these this year? Let me know what you love! XO