March is huge for a wardrobe revamp.. maybe you’re preparing for Spring Break, your Bachelorette party, a girl’s getaway or just wanting to clean out your closet and restock everything (or you’re like me and fall into all these categories!). While shopping last night I decided to share my guide to Spring shopping including pieces that double as Easter dresses, beach cover ups and gorgeous accessories! Most of these pieces are part of the Shopbop sale too!
1. Endless Lace Dress *On Sale // How gorgeous is this dress?! I almost skimmed right over it until I noticed the basically non existent price tag! Perfect for the bride to be, Easter dress or boho loving babe.
2. Off The Shoulder Dress // A simple white dress should be in every girl’s closet. The delicate off the shoulder sleeves give this one an extra edge on the basic LWD. This dress could easily be thrown over a bathing suit for an easy post pool/beach dinner look or dressed up with fun accessories and flirty heels.
3. Blush Lace Dress *3 Colors, Regular & Petite // This dress is gorgeous in all three colors. The wide, structured waist hits at the perfect point make this dress ULTRA flattering. The blush is gorgeous for a potential Easter dress, bride or baby shower. The other two colors would be gorgeous on wedding guests!
5. Baby Blue Romper *2 Colors // This light romper is another great piece that can easily be dressed up or down. I love how beachy this feels even if you’re not enjoying the sand between your toes.
7. Tassel Earrings *5 Colors, On Sale // Tassels are a huge trend this year. These are super light on the earlobe and so adorable.
8. MK Wrap Watch *On Sale // A fun twist to the typical Michael Kors watches you spot everywhere. I love the wrap around! This one is
on my wish list in my shopping cart.
9. Pom Pom Beach Bag *On Sale // This tote does double duty as a gorgeous carry all and a beach bag. Pom pons are another fun trend this year!
10. Watermelon Float *On Sale // Watermelons! They’re my favorite. I cannot wait to be in the pool floating on this giant slice of heaven. Don’t want to wait for the warm weather? This watermelon clutch is adorable, cheap and on sale!
11. Cocktail Ring *2 Colors, On Sale // Obsessed. It’s definitely a statement and would add flair to the most casual tee or cocktail attire.
12. Peplum T Shirt *4 Colors // I have this tee in grey and it’s incredible. It is a little bit dressier than your normal tee but all the comfort. It was a huge hit last Summer, I’m ordering more colors this year!
13. FP Tee * 3 Colors, On Sale // I also have this tee and it’s my all time favorite. Seriously I wear it 4+ times a week. Last week I wore it with a maxi skirt, cotton pants, leggings and one night as a pajama tee. It holds it’s shape after a million washes, it’s so cute and you need to grab one (or three) while they’re on sale!
14. I <3 Tacos Tee *On Sale // I have a ‘TACOS & TEQUILA’ tank that is surprisingly get so much wear. I am constantly getting asked where it’s from, so when I found this tee I had to link it! It’s perfect for date night, Cinco de Mayo and to wear running around!
15. Fringe Flats *3 Colors, On Sale // I wanted the heel version of these so much but I honestly am not that great wearing heels. Now that I found the flat version these babies are also in my shopping cart. #CANTSTOPWONTSTOP.
16. Lace Up Espadrilles *On Sale // I own these and wear them SO much. They’re extremely comfortable and a must have for summer. Pairs perfectly with denim, dresses and fun skirts.
17. Embellished Sandals *On Sale // Step up your game from your typical brown sandal and into these fun embellished pair.
18. Off the Shoulder Swim Top *2 Colors // Off the shoulder is one of my favorite trends. I think it’s classic yet sexy and so flattering.
19. Blush Ray Bans *On Sale // I have a sun glass addiction. This pair is all the fun of the mirror pairs but the blush color is a little more subtle and lady like.
Did you catch how I stepped away from my go-to denim and into a fun scalloped number yesterday? If not, check it out here! Have a great day babes! XO,