In case you missed it, I went Gluten Free about 14 weeks ago to help manage my PCOS. Since then, I’ve been on the hunt for all the best and most delicious Gluten Free Restaurants in Chattanooga! Now, I must preface this that I am not celiac, so I do not have to worry about cross-contamination. If you are celiac, take this list with a grain of salt and do your additional questioning at the restaurant (as I’m sure you’re already great at!).
I thought it would be easiest and most helpful to break down the Gluten Free Restaurants in Chattanooga by category. Click here to Pin this Post for Later and you will always have an easy reference!
BEST GLUTEN FREE RESTAURANTS IN CHATTANOOGA:
- Kenny’s Southside. Kenny’s is delicious! While they don’t have a separate GF menu, they do offer gluten free bread. I get the Avocado Toast on GF bread + Grits.
- Mean Mug. One of our favorite breakfast spots, they offer a delicious Spaghetti Squash Crust Quiche that is GF.
- Whitebird. Whitebird is very accommodating to any food allergy. Just chat with them to let them know. They offer GF bread and their Avocado Toast is the best I’ve had in Chatt.
lunch – I find that I get sick of salads every meal, so finding some GF options make me so happy!
- Frothy Monkey. They offer many GF alternatives as well as GF bread. Plus, as far as salads go they have one of my favorites in Chattanooga ( The Gail | Mixed greens, grilled chicken breast, feta, avocado, cucumbers, walnuts, lemon garlic vinaigrette with a strawberry )
- Edley’s BBQ. If this was an awards show, they would win the Best Food Allergy Sensitive Place. They have a full chart that shows every single item and sauce and tells you if it hits any of the most common food allergies. Just ask for it when you arrive! Plus, they are ABSOLUTELY delicious. I love the smoked turkey plate and the BBQ nachos.
- Urban Stack. I eat lots of burgers without the bun, but sometimes you just want a bun! They have a delicious GF bun + a full GF menu. One of our favorite dinner spots.
- Two Ten Jack. A friend of mine is celiac and this is one of her favorite restaurants. If you let them know, they are so accommodating. I’m not sure if they have a GF soy sauce alternative but I keep my own small Bragg’s Aminos in my purse ha!
- Whitebird. Like I mentioned for breakfast, they are very accommodating to any food allergy! I love the GF pasta in their spicy pasta, it’s so delicious!
italian – one of my all-time favorite cuisines, also the hardest to make GF. Luckily, there are many gluten free options to satisfy your carby cravings right here in Chattanooga!
- Tony’s. Tony’s offers a gluten free pasta, gluten free pizza and gluten free bread. All delicious.
- Il Primo. I was so happy to learn that one of our favorite spots in Chattanooga could accommodate my GF so well. My favorite dish there is the Chicken Picatta, which is usually not GF. If you ask, they will make it for you without the breading and serve it with spaghetti squash. For both a healthy and GF option that is TRULY DELICIOUS!
- Alimentari. They have a full GF menu with many substitutes that are all delicious!
mexican – I find Mexican to be the easiest GF option but here are some places you can get even more delicious options!
- Taco Mamacita. They have a full GF menu available which is great! Their soup is delicious as the weather starts to cool down, most of the tacos can be made GF with the swap of corn tortillas and their Enchiladas are fantastic!
- Taqueria Jalisco. They make their corn tortillas in-house and they are fabulous. The enchiladas are out of this world.
Have you tried any of these Gluten Free Restaurants in Chattanooga? I have heard great things about Bantam and Biddy, but I haven’t had a chance to try it yet! Let me know if I need to add any other Gluten Free faves to my list. XO