The cold weather has FINALLY arrived. It seems like Fall only lasted a few short days and Mother Nature has thrown us straight into winter. I’m not complaining though, it’s the perfect excuse to pull out all my Favorite Amazon Sweaters.
I am rounding up my favorite sweater purchases of the last year, all these I own & love, are affordable and great quality. Happy shopping! If you snag any of these Amazon Sweaters, please let me know!
AMAZON SWEATERS I OWN & LOVE:
1. Knit Jumper ($35, One Size) // I typically wear a medium or large in sweaters and this fits perfectly but I also have a friend who wears an XS/S and it fits her too. It’s slightly oversized without looking messy and baggy. I own this in two colors (grey and green) and it was one of my most purchased items from last year! I love the green for Christmas but it’s also light enough to continue wearing in the Spring. It’s truly a closet staple!
2. Boatneck Bat Wing Sweater ($22, One Size) // Same as above, this amazon sweater is one size but fits like a medium/large. It’s stretchy and SO comfortable. This is truly one of my favorite tops. I own it in khaki and white. I have worn it with shorts, leggings, jeans and a skirt. It’s SO versatile. If you purchase one sweater today, I highly recommend it be this one.
3. Crew Neck Oversized Sweater ($25, One Size) // Sorry for all the one size! Sweaters are the one time I don’t mine ordering one size if they’re oversized. This sweater fits like a large and is SUCH great quality. I was honestly shocked. It’s very thick material with great detailing. I love layering it over a large white tee.
4. Chunky Wide Sleeve Sweater ($37, True to Size) // I purchased a size Medium in this sweater and it fits perfectly! I love how thick and chunky it is, it definitely looks more Free People-ish without their scary price tag! Probably one of the thickest of all my Amazon sweaters.
5. Bubble Knit Cardigan ($30,True to Size) // I ordered an 8/Medium and it fits but I wanted something a little more oversized so I wish I would have sized up. Depending on what you want it to fit like, you can order accordingly. I’ve been wanting a bubble knit cardigan for a while but could never bring myself to splurge, I’m excited I finally found an affordable one!
6. Leopard Sweatshirt ($22, Size Up) // Techinally not a sweater but I wanted to include this adorable sweatshirt! I love it for an oversized look thats cute + comfy. I sized up to a Large and it’s perfect! It comes in tons of other adorable prints as well.
7. Rainbow Turtleneck ($25, Runs Small) // How fun is this rainbow cutie?! I typically reach for neutral Amazon sweaters but this one is so fun! It does run small, so size up. I purchased a Large and love how it fits!
8. Chunky Turtleneck ($30, Runs Small) // One thing I’ve found true of Amazon sweaters, is they often run small. This is no exception! The sizing is the only con of this affordable staple piece though. I sized up to a Large and it’s been one of my favorite sweaters for over a year. It’s comfortable, able to be layered and can be dressed up or down.
Which of these Amazon Sweaters is your favorite?! If you grab any, please let me know. I’d love to see how you style it! I’ll do a little try on haul on Instagram (@RileySitton), so don’t miss it!