When we first started looking at houses, dining rooms were not high on my list. In fact, they weren’t on my list at all. Open floor plan, yes. Bathtub and large closet, absolutely. Dining rooms? Who needs them. As long as we had an eat-in kitchen, I was pretty content on no dining room. Boy, was I wrong! This room has quickly become one of the most exciting rooms in our home. I loved decorating it and I am even more excited about all the memories that will be made here soon. I’m not 100% done in here, I need some artwork behind the table and I have my eye on a new fixture but we’re so close and just in time for the holidays! To break this baby in, we celebrated with Caramel Apple Mimosas, one of my favorite cocktails (that also have a fun story behind them!). Come on in and grab one for yourself…
Ps! We finally finished our dining room, check it out here!
We’re hosting Friendsgiving this weekend and I can’t wait to whip up these Caramel Apple Mimosas for our friends. They’re cheap and easy + so, so good. We served Apple Cider Mimosas during our wedding ceremony and it always reminds me of our special day. I think I’m extra nostalgic because our first anniversary is in a week!
- Champagne of Choice
- Apple Cider
- Caramel Ice Cream Topping
- Optional: Caramel Vodka, Apple Slices, Cinnamon Sticks
- Melt Caramel according to package instructions.
- On a small plate, do a few spoon fulls of caramel as wide as your glass's rim
- On a separate, small plate combine equal parts cinnamon and sugar
- Take your glass and dip in the caramel until the rim is covered
- Dip your rim in your cinnamon sugar mix
- Add a shot of caramel vodka (optional) and champagne until 3/4 of the way full
- Top with Apple Cider, garnish with apple slice or cinnamon stick & enjoy!
Can you guys believe Thanksgiving is so close?! These caramel apple mimosas will be a HUGE hit, I always get asked the recipe every time I serve them. If you need more Thanksgiving goodness – check out all my Turkey Day posts here!
| Dining Room Table *40% Off! | Upholstered Bench *50% Off! | End Chairs *70% Off!| Farmhouse Chairs (Color: Walnut) *49% Off! | Champagne Glasses | ‘Love You More than Pumpkin Spice Everything’ Tea Towel | Starburst Mirror | Pom Pom Sweater | Eucalyptus Sprigs | Rug (**If you’re looking for a rug this one is SO cheap and amazing quality)