The Sephora sale is back! Since we can’t leave our homes right now, I’ve been trying to practice as much self care as possible and this sale is the perfect time to stock up on so many hair, skin and makeup must-haves. I’m rounding up all my Sephora favorites below + all my old Sephora posts!
My Sephora Favorites:
- It Cosmetics CC+ Oil-Free Cream – I wear this 24/7! It’s lightweight coverage perfect for Summer, but really I love it all year long.
- Isle of Paradise Self Tanning Drops – These are the best, easiest and least smelly self tanner IMO. Head to my Instagram highlights for a quick and easy video of how I use them.
- Marc Jacobs Bronzer shade Tantric – I’ve been using this bronzer for 3+ years and I won’t be switching anytime soon! It’s matte (no glitter!) and goes on so evenly. It’s also so large, I can use one bronzer for months, maybe even a whole year.
- Nars Blush shade orgasm – This is a fan-favorite of almost everyone I know! Orgasm is the perfect color for any skin type. I swear you’ll be hooked on this bronzer.
- It Cosmetics Setting Powder – I use this translucent powder all over my face, especially my undereye area. It gives you a flawless, airbrush finish and keeps everything in place, especially mascara!
- Nars Lip Pencil shade walkyrie – I’m so bad about remembering to wear lipstick, but this lip crayon is one of my favorites. It lasts so long and doesn’t smear, which is the perfect, low-maintainence option I need. I love this color year round.
- Summer Fridays Mask – I love this product so much! I’ll probably stock up while on sale. I use it once or twice a week, in the evening as a moisturizer or anytime my skin is feeling particularly dry. A little goes a very long way, so don’t over do it! I just apply and leave it on, but you can also remove it with a wet tissue like a mask.
- C-Rush Vitamin C Gel Moisturizer – I ran out of this and have been meaning to reorder. It smells and feels SO good. I love using it in the evenings and wake up with a fresh glow.
- No. 6 Olaplex Styling Cream – My friend Caylee gave me this for Christmas and I’m obsessed! I apply it after the shower to wet hair and it makes my hair so, so soft. After styling, I’ll apply a very small amount to my ends to help smooth them. Definitely a favorite I’ll keep using.
- Peach Eyeshadow Palette – I don’t wear a ton of eyeshadow, so when I do I love reaching for natural colors. This palette has so many great options and SMELLS LIKE PEACHES! Yes, please!
- Silk Hair Scrunchies – This silk hair scrunchies are so great. Unlike a traditional scrunchie, they’re thin so I can wear them out without a big statement + they’re silk and seamless meaning it doesn’t break or tear your hair.
- GHD Curling Iron – This sale is the perfect time to try a new hair tool and I cannot recommend GHD enough. It heats up in 30 seconds, doesn’t cause and creases and works so, so well. I love my GHD products more that my T3 products.
Melanie’s Sephora Favorites – Mel is my stepmom and a PRO Sephora shopper. She has over 56,000 Sephora points to prove it! She narrowed down her list of favorites so I could share some.
- Melatonin Overnight Serum – An overnight solid serum that rejuvenates, hydrates, and calms, so you wake up to visibly bouncier, smoother, more refreshed-looking skin.
- Melatonin Overnight Lip Mask – An overnight lip mask that replenishes, hydrates, and calms, so you wake up to smoother, softer-, plumper-looking lips.
- Bronzed Beuaty Bronzer Duo by Lilah B. – With a swipe of this multipurpose bronzer duo, you’ll have an instant sunkissed glow. Highlight with the lightest shade, contour and define with the darkest shade, or combine the two for natural-looking radiance.
- Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter – Hollywood Flawless Filter is a customizable complexion booster that can be used as a primer, highlighter, or can be mixed with your foundation to get a perfected dewy finish or glow. Inspired by the perfecting lens of social media filters, ingredients help to soften focus, illuminate skin, and make lines and pores appear smoother.
- Kerastase Genesis Strengthening Hair Mask – Break up with breakage, not with brushing. This intensely rich and creamy mask for weakened hair helps to reduce hair fall due to breakage from brushing. It hydrates hair to keep it nourished and smooth.
- Summer Fridays Lip Balm – Like a blanket of comforting moisture, this mask wraps and seals hydration into the lips for hours on end. Get ready for your lips to be the softest and smoothest they’ve ever been.
- Dae Shampoo – dae’s Daily Shampoo is scented with a citrus blend of essential oils, while the color is inspired by desert sunsets and is achieved with only natural colors.
- Dae Deep Conditioner – dae’s Deep Conditioning Treatment is scented with a citrus blend of essential oils, while the color is inspired by desert sunsets and is achieved with only natural colors.
- Supergoop Glowscreen SPF 40 – This is your daily glow essential for a fresh-faced look with or without makeup, proving to be the ultimate morning multitasker. It has broad-spectrum, clean-chemical SPF 40 actives, hydration, and tech protection.
- St. Tropez Self Tan Purity Vitamins Face Serum – Infused with St. Tropez’s unique Sunshine Complex—a blend of natural tanning active and 93 percent natural glow-boosting skincare ingredients—this non-pore-blocking concentrate can be worn alone or mixed with your favorite moisturizer. It provides a golden glow that looks natural—even on pale skin tones.
- dpHUE Root Touch-Up Kit – Use on up to one inch of new gray hair, at your part line and hairline. This low ammonia, salon-quality, crème hair color is made in Italy, and designed to blend seamlessly into your base hair color. It is not intended for drastic color changes or to lighten hair.
Sephora Favorites in my Shopping Cart –
- Tatcha Kissu Lip Mask – I’ve heard this is the best lip mask out there, better than the Laniege one! I’m excited to try.
- Becca Undereye Brightening Cream – I’ve been trying to buy this for months and it’s always sold out. Hoping I can finally snag it, I’ve heard it’s AMAZING.
- SPF Setting Powder – This powder is both a bronzer and sunscreen in a stick! I think it will be perfect for Summer, it’s supposed to create a light glow, light bronze and overall look of eveness.
- First Aid SPF 30 Tinted Moisturizer – I need a new tinted moisturizer and I love First Aid products, so I decided to give this one a try! It has a lot of great reviews so I’m hopeful.
check out these sephora favorites posts too: