One of my biggest hobbies is cooking, especially all the delicious recipes on Pinterest. Admit it we pin hundreds upon hundreds recipes, but how many do we actually attempt? And how many are worth the effort, time and money? No fear, I hopefully will take away all the guessing work by posting some of the noteworthy recipes. I’m starting with one of my new favorites, I call it sassy tuna.
It is crazy easy and you will think I am even crazier when I tell how you many calories per serving, 150. Not kidding, the recipe makes 3 lettuce wraps and each one is just 150 calories (& filling!). Now for the fun part.
- 1 Can of tuna
- 2 Hard boiled eggs
- 1 Avocado
- 1/2 Cup of Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp Yellow mustard
- 1 Lime
- 3 Lettuce boats (large leaves)
- Hot Sauce of your choice
- Drain tuna, chop eggs, peel & chop avocado
- Mix tuna, egg, avocado, Greek yogurt, & mustard together
- Squeeze lime and add desired amount of hot sauce
- Spoon mixture in to lettuce wedge, drizzle with more hot sauce if desired
Seriously, I told you it was easy, cheap, and delicious. If you aren’t a fan of tuna you can substitute chicken or just nix the meat all together and opt for more eggs!