Healthy Mexican, #OhYesPlz. Three ingredients, punch of flavor, crockpot or oven. Even better! I’m keeping this post short and sweet, just like this juicy, tangy chicken.
This has quickly become a weeknight staple. Chicken breasts (frozen works too!), a jar of tomatillo salsa and a can of diced chilis. We use it for burrito bowls, tacos, salads and even just on a bed of rice. Insanely delicious.
Tomatillo Salsa Chicken
I N G R E D I E N T S
4 Chicken Breasts (Frozen ok for Crockpot)
1 Jar of Tomatillo Salsa
1 Can of Diced Green Chilis
D I R E C T I O N S
1. Preheat oven to 425 F
2. In a baking pan, place chicken breasts top with salsa and green chilis
3. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until no longer pink
4. Shred and return to salsa, mix & enjoy!
1. Place raw or frozen breasts in crockpot
2. Top with salsa and green chilis
3. Cook on high for 3 hours or low for 6
4. Shred, return to salsa, mix & enjoy!
If you try this recipe, be sure to share on Instagram! Tag me (@YesPleaseDaily & #OhYesPlz), so I can see + share with others. XO