Can we agree January is the month to be cozy cute and not wear real outfits?! Seriously, I live in athleisure this month and it’s only appropriate that’s basically all I’ve ordered recently! I thought it would be fun to share a few of the recent athleisure purchases I’m loving (bonus: they’re almost all under $50 even sneakers!). I hope you enjoy some of these athleisure purchases as much as I do, happy shopping!
RECENT ATHLEISURE PURCHASES:
1. Floral Leggings (Two Colors, $22) // I’m obsessed with these leggings. The quality is great for the price and I love dressing them up with a sweater for running errands or meetings.
2. Camo Joggers (Multiple Prints, $19) // I ordered a medium in these because I felt they may run small and they’re actually too big, so I’m going to swap them for a small. They’re so comfy though and super cute! Such a steal for under $20.
3. Mesh Cut-Out Leggings (6 Colors, $19) // I’ve worn these working out and running errands, great for both ha! The detailing makes them look much more expensive.
4. Adidas Running Shoes (5 Colors, $45!) // I cannot believe the price on these, I have a feeling they will go FAST! I received mine in the mail yesterday and I’m super happy with the quality and comfort. I ended up going with black because I love the small tan accents & I’m a sucker for black + tan together but it was SO hard, there are so many cute colors. Definitely snag these while you can.
5. Stripe Trimmed Shorts & Stripe Sleeve Top ($13, $15) // This set is the set of my dreams. It’s soft as butter and so cute! It reminds me of Wildfox sets but such a better price point. It may be a little cold to wear out and about now, but I can’t wait to wear this all spring long.
6. Free People Army Green Shorts ($35) // Ok, ok I know it’s January but I couldn’t pass up these shorts on sale! These will be so cute this spring with an oversized sweater and sneakers + I’ll be lounging around the house in them until the warm weather is back. These won’t last long so snag them while you can.
7. Apple AirPods ($159) // To be fair, these aren’t a January purchase BUT if you don’t own these, they should be a January purchase for you! They are SO nice for working out and life in general. I’m obsessed.
10. Set of Three Workout Tanks (Multiple Color Combos, $24 for 3) // I already owned one set of these and I wear them so much. They are great for working out or as a base in a cute outfit. I recently ordered a second set.
11. Workout Bench ($49) // This is so great and sturdy + a good price. It’s very helpful when working out, I can’t wait to show you guys my little gym area soon!
12. Cozy Wrap Top (Two Colors, $15) // How cute is this?! It’s SOOOO soft too. It’s perfect for throwing on after a workout or pairing with flares for a fun and flirty outfit.
13. Floral Gym Bag ($41) // I have lots of purses but no throw & go duffle bags. I love this print and the brand is very reputable, knowing it will last for years.
So what do you think?! I really feel like I’ve hit the jackpot with online athleisure purchases this month (I’m sure RJ doesn’t agree ha!). Be sure to follow along on Instagram to see how I style everything (@RileySitton). If you purchase any of these, be sure to tag me + #OhYesPlz so I can see and share! XO