White girls rejoice, Pumpkin Spiked Lattes are here!
I know it’s a little late for the ‘September Drink of the Month’ but you can really just consider this your Tailgate Best Friend. This drink is so simple and easy but it’s SO YUMMY. I was honestly a little nervous because I thought it was too easy, there was no way it would be good. Total lie. Are you ready for the delicious details? Just beware you’ll be tempted to drink this drink everyday!
Pumpkin Spiked Latte sounds like you’re dreaming right?! You can serve this baby hot or cold and it’s also super easy to make a giant pitcher to share with everyone or mix one up in your own coffee mug before an early morning football game. If you’re not a fan of pumpkin you could easily change the flavor by using a different creamer.
Pumpkin Spiked Latte
1 Cup of Coffee
2 Tablespoons of Pumpkin Spice Creamer
2 Shots of Whipped Cream Vodka
Cinnamon (For Garnish)
1. Brew your coffee (I just did my normal cup like I would any morning, #ThanksKeurig)
2. Add your creamer (Again, I just eye balled my normal amount!)
3. Add in two shots of whipped cream vodka & stir
4. Top with whipped cream and sprinkles of cinnamon
- If you want your PSL cold, brew your coffee ahead of time and place in the fridge. You can also add ice.
- If you want to make a pitcher: brew a pot of coffee, add 1/2 a cup – 1 cup of creamer and 6-8 shots of whipped cream vodka.
- If you don’t like Pumpkin try creamers such as creme brûlée, cinnamon roll or caramel!
You in no means have to be a 5 star chef to whip this up, a little secret.. you’re pretty much just adding vodka to your morning coffee. Don’t worry I won’t tell (or judge!), I’m just here to add a little spunk to your weekend! I hope you enjoy this little slice of heaven as much as I do! If you make it I would love to hear how it turns out & what you think.. You can instagram it and tag #CCsMonthlyMix or Tweet me (@ChacosandChanel)!
I’ve also had a lot of questions on bar cart styling and I will definitely be sharing my tips for you guys soon! Most of the bar cart art and decorations are thrifted, DIY or from the Dollar Tree!
Have a great Monday! XO,
| SHOP THE POST |
| Stripe Top | Plaid Flannel, Similar | Black Distressed Skinny Jeans, Less Distressed Version | Slippers | Necklace *25% Off with Code ‘STATEMENTSTUNNERS’ | Photography & Videography by A. Bonds Productions ||
Ps. Kate Spade is having a 75% off Surprise Sale!! Be careful these can be dangerous 🙂
Click HERE to Shop