On July 17th the Nordstrom Annual Sale opens to the public and I want you guys to be ready! I am sharing a few of my favorites, what I bought, and how to wear it now+later.
Ok ok, when I first saw all the bloggers freaking out about this sale I was totally “Oh yea right, I’m sure it’s not that great”. TOTAL LIE. I was two pages down and 10 items deep in my shopping cart. Big, big problem. I told myself over and over I wasn’t going to buy anything but Fall is right around the corner and these prices are incredible. Who am I kidding, I cannot resist a sale. These are my 10 favorite picks. I also bought this and this but for some reason they didn’t make the collage.
1. Michael Kors Watch a gold watch is a wrist staple, I wear mine every single day. It is gorgeous alone and the center of attention during an arm party. You will never find another brand new, gorgeous MK watch for $160
2. Trapeze Dress I live for comfort. This dress is the epitome of chic, classic, comfort. You can wear it now or layer this baby up come Fall. It comes in 4 colors and is under $40.
3. ‘Trott’ Bootie I can’t stop wearing booties. I’m in a total bootie love affair (LOL) but really, they are amazing. They add length to your leg, add a little pizazz to your denim shorts, and cover your toes if you skipped last weeks pedi. I’ve never seen burgundy before and I don’t know if we will ever see them again. At $79 buy them now or regret it later, trust me.
4. Kendra Scott Pendant Necklace I received this necklace as a gift from Kendra Scott Nashville and I literally cried. I wear it everyday and it still looks brand new. It’s seriously perfect for layering and the chain can be worn long or choker length [aka it will fit all necks out there]. On sale for $38!
5. Tory Burch ‘Melinda’ Flat Sandal Ugh, Tory does it to me every time. Something about that gorgeous ‘T’ just screams ADD ME TO YOUR CLOSET. I think the way her sandals hold up for summers and summers + match everything that really do me in. These are $130 and ready to hit the town as soon as they arrive in your mailbox!
6. Dolce Vita ‘Ohanna’ Over the Knee Boot These are almost sold out but I heard they’re being restocked on the 17th! Do not pass up on OTK boots that are under $180, you will be kicking yourself come fall when you can’t find a pair under three hundred dollars. I really love these because of the thick heel. Thick heel = happy feet. 🙂
7. Rebecca Minkoff ‘Mini 5 Zip’ Crossbody This is a no brainer. No matter what season, you need a cross body bag. I love the five colors available for this one (especially Latte & Port). On sale for $129!
8. (Top and Bottom typo I’m sorry!) Lush Roll Tab Sleeve Tunic this top looks adorable with denim shorts and booties before it gets too chilly, is so cozy with leggings in the fall, and goes so well under a sweater in the winter. It comes in 5 colors and can be worn to work, the bar, and everywhere in between. Bonus, it’s only $27!
Halogen Relaxed Slub Knit Tee If ever a time to stock up on a basic tee, this is it. First, it comes in 26 colors and patterns and it’s under $16. Not to mention, it’s one of the softest tees on this planet. Think baby’s bottom soft.
9. Kendra Scott Tassel Necklace Honestly, I thought someone at Nordstrom made a mistake when they posted this necklace for $52. It’s a year round piece that looks absolutely gorgeous with every outfit. Also one of my favorites and great for layering. Comes in 6 different colors!
Check out the entire Nordstrom Annual Sale here but hurry, hurry, hurry! Stuff is going super fast and I want every single one of you guys to look adorable! [Hence why I’m powering through Babe’s 1 AM snores to get this out for you guys. If that’s not dedication, I’m not sure what is.]
Happy Friday Loves! Xo, Riley