Monday Must Haves: Swimsuit Edition

When I lived at home, every Spring my mom and I would look through different swimwear catalogs and pick out suits to order. We would try them all on and return the ones we didn’t like. It was one of my favorite parts of getting ready for Summer! Now that I’m an “adult” I can’t order all the suits I like and return the others because I would end up loving them all and never sending any back.. my mom obviously had all the self control in this process. So instead I book mark 5 million different ones I like and (slowly) narrow them down to a few. I don’t mind spending a little bit more on swimwear because I wear it over and over and over again for multiple summers. I rounded up a few of my favorites below (just click to shop)! I often just purchase the tops and pair them with my favorite white or black bottoms, (here). They are my all time favorite. I have them in multiple colors and my friends even started ordering them as well because they are so flattering and they stay on in the ocean, lake, or pool. Plus they’re under $20.

xo, Riley

Share:

9 Comments

1. shubham sapkal
    May 23, 2015 / 11:27 am

happy memorial day quotes sayings poemsmemorial day 2015 quotes sayings thank youmemorial day quotes images picturesFathers Day quotes poems songs images wallpapersFathers Day quotes poems songs images wallpapersFathers Day Short Poems For Dad on Happy Fathers DayAnti Fathers Day Quotes 2015memorial day thank you messagestop 10 fun things to do on memorial dayhappy memorial day vintage images

2. jaydeep patel
    June 13, 2015 / 2:05 pm

11th class results gujarat boardhappy friendship day 2015 imagesfriendship day messages sms latestwww.gseb.org 11th results

3. Gopal Dalal
    June 21, 2015 / 5:34 pm

Terminator Genisys Full Movie DownloadFree Download Terminator Genisys Full MovieWatch Online Terminator Genisys Full Moviebajrangi bhaijaan movie posterbajrangi bhaijaan images bajrangi bhaijaan photos

4. Gopal Dalal
    June 21, 2015 / 5:34 pm

nice swimsuit. I will give one of these types to my girlfriend. you may like to see some also hereTerminator Genisys Full Movie on Putlocker.comTerminator Genisys Full Movie torrent Downloadbajrangi bhaijaan first day box office collection bajrangi bhaijaan 1st day box office collection bajrangi bhaijaan weekend collection bajrangi bhaijaan weekend earning bajrangi bhaijaan first day earning

5. Jin Kazama
    July 20, 2015 / 11:38 am

friendship day quotesquotes about friendshipquotes on friendshipfunny friendship quoteshappy friendship day quotescute friendship quotesfriendship qoutesfriendship day wishesbroken friendship quotesfriendship day quotequotes on friendship dayfriendship day quotes and sayingsfriendship day quotes in hindifunny friendship day quotesbest friendship day quotesfriendship day images quotesfriendship day wallpapers quotesfriendship day wishes imagesquotes for friendship dayfriendship day special quotesfriendship day 2015 quoteshappy friendship day wishesfriendship day funny quotesbest friendship day wishesfriendship day wishes quoteshappy friendship day quotefriendship day quotes in tamilfriendship day quotationfriendship day wishes in tamil

6. Salman Khan
    July 20, 2015 / 9:28 pm

happy friendship dayhappy friendship day 2015happy friendship day imageshappy friendship day quoteshappy friendship day smshappy friendship day whatsapp statushappy friendship day whatsapp dphappy friendship day wallpapershappy friendship day imagehappy friendship day wallpaperhappy friendship day picshappy friendship day photoshappy friendship day messageshappy friendship day datehappy friendship day messagehappy friendship day songhappy friendship day photohappy friendship day picturehappy friendship day cardshappy friendship imageshappy friendship day statushappy friendship day msghappy friendship day wisheshappy friendship day poemshappy friendship day shayarihappy friendship day pictureshappy friendship day quotehappy friendship day in hindihappy friendship day scrapshappy friendship day 2015 smshappy friendship day videohappy friendship day quotes pictures

7. Gopal Dalal
    July 22, 2015 / 4:14 pm

Happy Independence day 2015 speechesHappy Independence school speechesHappy Independence Movies ListHappy Independence movies Free DownloadHappy Independence Day ImagesHappy Friendship day whatsapp statusFunny Whatsapp status for friendship dayFriendship Day 2015 images for whatsappFriendship Day 2cover pic for whatsappFriendship DayAmazing^ Happy Friendship Day 2015 Quotes Images Messages WishesHappy Friendship Day Images, Pictures for Facebook, Whatsapp, TwitterIndependence Day 2015 ImagesIndependence Day SongsHappy Independence Day 2015 SongsIndependence Day Patroitic SongsFriendship Day WallpapersFriendship Day 2015 Whatsapp StatusHappy Friendship Day Wishes 2015Happy Friendship Day Poems 2015Friendship Day Gift Ideas 2015Friendship Day 2015 ShayariAmazing^ Happy Friendship Day 2015 Quotes Images Messages WishesHappy Friendship Day Images, Pictures for Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter

8. Gopal Dalal
    July 22, 2015 / 4:14 pm

Independence DayHappy Independence Day 2015Happy Independence Day SMSIndependence Day Messages 2015Independence Day 2015 Messages in HinidFriendship Day 2015 MessagesHappy Friendship Day ImagesFriendship Day 2015 ImagesFriendship Day Greeting CardsAmazing^ Happy Friendship Day 2015 Quotes Images Messages WishesHappy Friendship Day Images, Pictures for Facebook, Whatsapp, TwitterHappy Independence Day Whatsapp StatusHappy Independence Day Cover Photo For FacebookHappy Independence Day 2015 Status for FacebookIndependence Day WallpapersHappy Friendship Day 2015Happy Friendship Day QuotesFriendship Day 2015 QuotesHappy Friendship Day SMS in HindiFriendship Day SMS 2015Amazing^ Happy Friendship Day 2015 Quotes Images Messages WishesHappy Friendship Day Images, Pictures for Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter

9. dip
    August 11, 2015 / 11:39 am

Here You can Watch nice collection of New Year Messages 2016Happy New Year Wishes 2016Happy New Year Wishes