A new month is here! It’s been a minute since I shared any Amazon Favorites, I felt like for a while I was only ordering baby things or groceries, haha! So not much fun to share. Last month, I definitely ordered some frivoulous things that are worth mentioning. Affordable beauty finds, everyday jewelry pieces and some great closet must-haves. Shop them all below!
SHOP JUNE AMAZON FAVORITES
1. Initial Heart Necklace, $12 // I love this little monogram necklace. It’s light and cute + so affordable. I recently ordered a full name necklace for Foster and place on wearing these together. I may also get a ‘D’ for Dallas and Doodle, sorry RJ!
2. Silicone Face Scrubber, $14 // I used to use a clarisonic face brush, but I always felt the brush head stayed moist and dirty. This silicone scrubber dries so quickly, so I feel like it holds less bacteria. It also has a ton of different vibrating settings and works so well! Definitely worth the $14.
3. Bamboo Face Cloth, Set of 6 $16 // I recently purchased this cleansing balm (obsessed but more on that later!) and I needed wash cloths for the double cleansing. These are so soft, even RJ commented on them. They feel so good on my face and I like that they are dedicated to face washing and nothing else.
4. Oversized Designer Inspired Sunglasses, $12 // These are inspired by the Celine Designer sunglasses which I actually have as well, but I wanted a cheap pair to throw in my purse or wear in the water without being super nervous of losing them. They are sturdy, go with everything and oversized – what more do you need?
5. Essential Oil Diffuser, $20 // A blogger I follow has the cutest diffuser that is over $200, I wanted something similar without the steep price tag. Amazon is always the answer! This one is affordable, works well and gets the job done.
6. Clear Drawer Organizer, Set of 6 $16 // I talked about these in my affordable bathroom storage post but ordered even more in June. I use them in my nightstand, in the nursery, everywhere! They are such an easy solution and I’m obsessed.
7. Daily Ritual Cotton Dress, $21 // I was shocked with the high quality of this dress. It’s thick, yet not too hot and so comfortable. I am definitely going to order a second color. It’s the perfect Summer basic and I cannot recommend it enough. I sized up for the bump, but if you’re not pregnant, your normal size will work!
8. Rainbow Tennis Bracelet, $22 // This is such a fun bracelet for Summer! It looks great added to a stack of your other faves or just worn on its own. I try not to wear it in the water, but sometimes do and it’s still holding up well.
9. Denim Maternity Shorts, $27 // Finding maternity denim shorts has been so difficult! This is my favorite pair yet, they are more relaxed and cut off, I really like them.
10. Bando Traveler Bag, $75 // I’ve never had a great travel duffle bag and I need to pack my hospital bag soon. I found this one on Amazon and was on the fence about ordering it. I’m so glad I did! It’s adorable, sturdy and holds so much. It has two main compartments + four small travel pouches inside that can be buttoned to stay in place or unbuttoned for packing/use at your destination. I’ll be sharing our full hospital bag in a couple weeks, so stay tuned!
11. Bando Floral Cosmetic Case, $20 // In addition to needing a new duffle, I felt that most of my cosmetic pouches have seen better days. I loved the look of this one and it’s so durable. It has one large pouch, plus a smaller zipper on the front and know it will be so handy.
Did you find any Amazon Gems last month? I’d love to check them out! Let me know in the comments below.