As you guys know the Holidays are here!! Thanksgiving is this week and the only thing that’s better than the delicious food and time spent with family is the amazing sales that go along with it (Hellooo Black Friday!). All week I will be posting some outfit inspo for the holidays but I will also feature a new Gift Guide everyday! These are all some of my favorite spots in Chattanooga but they also ship so if you’re not local, you can still share my favorites. I’m so excited to share these places with you guys because Chattanooga is so close to my heart. I think getting to know the community and the incredible individuals behind these companies is so special and fun!
STYLEbar Chattanooga is my favorite for many reasons. First, they fixed my hair when it was accidentally dyed orange last year –they saved my color and actually improved the quality of my hair. The salon is adorable, bright and so friendly. It’s small so you feel at home and relaxed while being catered to by the sweetest staff. When I thought it couldn’t get any better, they started selling adorable clothing along with the products they use while you’re in the salon. Everything is so well organized, can be gift wrapped and the girls are more than happy to help you pick exactly what you need for your hair.
STYLEbar is the perfect location for the holidays because you can make an appointment to get your hair done, so it looks perfect for your holiday parties, Christmas pictures and NYE dates. While you’re in the shop you can pick up gifts for the ‘girl who has everything‘.
| W H A T |
- Gift Certificates. Perfect for everyone, men & women! Can be used for their next appointment, picking up an adorable outfit or for styling products.
- Davines Gift Sets. These are already wrapped in the cutest reusable pouch. They have four different options depending on what your hair needs. Each set includes shampoo and conditioner and then either oil, smoothing fluid, oi milk, or color enhancing hair serum.
- Clothes. STYLEbar’s clothing reflects the salon perfectly.. easy going, comfortable and adorable. I have their white tee & grey dress, I wear it 24/7. (Gift Wrapping is available)
| H O W |
Off the Rack Boutique is perfect spot for you to do some Christmas shopping for yourself or any young woman or woman you have on your Christmas list. The best part is the monogramming they offer! The shop is adorable and so welcoming. There is so much to choose from, especially this time of year. If you love layers like me (who doesn’t!?) you’re going to be in heaven. The assortment of adorable vests pair perfectly with the soft dresses and patterned leggings. The holiday dresses are on their way as well, perfect for a fun, little night out!
| W H A T |
- Vests. My favorites are the plaid, shearling and puffy. $46 – $62. Monogramming available. Perfect for any age, everyone loves vests!
- Blanket Scarves. $28 without monogram, $34 with monogram. Great stocking stuffer, for friends or coworkers! They pair so well with everything.
- Tie Dye Dress. $44.50 So soft, would look so cute with a vest.
- ‘Chattanooga’ Spirit Jerseys. $49. Perfect for the girl who is hard to buy for. So comfy for yourself too, pair with leggings and boots for running errands, Christmas decorating, wrapping presents or any day of the week!
| B L A C K F R I D A Y D E A L S |
- Leggings are 50% Off.
- Boots 20% Off.
- Winter accessories (scarves, beanies, head wraps, boot cuffs) 30% Off.
- All outerwear (Jackets, Vests, Sweaters) 20% Off.
- Free bandeau with any purchase over $50!
| H O W |
Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed the first of this mini series! Check back this week for more of my favorite Chattanooga spots and deals. If you have any questions about these shops, products shown above, how to order or anything please feel free to email me– RileyBrahm@Gmail.com
All photography by A. Bonds Productions. Thanks to STYLEbar Chattanooga & Off the Rack Boutique for sponsoring this post, all opinions are my own.