It seems as we are skipping straight from Winter to Summer but I’m not complaining! As the weather warms up, all I want to do is grill everything. A few weeks ago, we gave these Grilled Shrimp Boil Packets a whirl and needless to say, we’re addicted.
*Sorry, not my best food photography! I got so many requests for this recipe and wanted to share ASAP. It tastes better than it looks
I love this recipe for so many reasons, it’s easy, it’s quick, it’s delicious and it’s virtually NO dishes needed. Easy to prep, easy to cook, easy to clean- my kitchen magic recipe. We doubled the recipe for leftovers and it reheated so well. Enough chit chat, time to share this fun recipe!
- 1 Bag Frozen Shrimp
- 1 Smoked Summer Sausage
- 1 lb Baby Red Potatoes
- 4-6 Small Ears of Corn
- 6 TBSP Butter
- Old Bay Seasoning
- Salt and Pepper
- Peel and Remove the Shrimp Tails
- Dice Potatoes and Cut Sausage
- Lay out a large piece of foil, place all your ingredients on top (We sometimes split evenly into two smaller foils)
- Cut butter into 1 TBSP pieces and place evenly on top.
- Sprinkle with Old Bay, Parsley, Salt and Pepper
- Lay another piece of foil on top and fold edges to create a packet
- Place on the grill, cook for 10 minutes on each side
I also love that you can personalize the packets to fit your taste. We recently had my brother and girlfriend over for dinner, she doesn’t eat meat or fish so we made a separate packet with all veggies. If you’re keto you could sub the potatoes and corn for onions and peppers- the possibilities are endless! What other grilled shrimp recipes do you love?
If you try this recipe, you must share! Tag me on Instagram (@RileySitton). If you have any questions, drop them below! XO