December! I still am not really feeling like it’s the Christmas season, I think it’s partly because November went so fast and partly just because we’ve been so busy that we haven’t really been soaking up the holly jolly goodness. My family has been asking me what I want for Christmas and to be honest, I feel like there’s not a ton of stuff I feel like we want or need (which I’m so beyond thankful for). When making my wish list, I think this could also double as a gift guide for her but don’t worry, I’ll have more gift guides this week!
I’m more than happy to even get one or two of these things on my list if any at all. I included a few of my ‘dream items’ too and some of these, if not most, double as a gift for RJ as well which was great when people like my in-laws ask what we want. Without further adieu, here’s my 2018 Christmas wishlist (or gift guide for her!).
GIFT GUIDE FOR HER:
1. GloPRO Eye Microtip Attachment ($35) // If you’ve been around for a minute, you probably know how much I love my GloPRO Microneedling Device and I’ve been dying to try some new attachments. I struggle with my under eyes so much and I’m hoping this little tool can be a huge game changer.
2. GloPRO Rose Quartz Roller ($45) // Just like the undereye attachment, I want this one to also go with my GloPRO collection. I love my jade roller and have been wanting to try a rose quartz one. I love that this attaches to my device and also provides the LED light while rolling.
3. Ring Video Doorbell ($99) // This is a gift that’s perfect for both me and RJ. We’ve been working on making our home more of a ‘smart home’ and I feel like a video doorbell is something we will really enjoy having.
4. Keurig K-Cafe with Milik Frother ($179) // RJ and I always fall in love with Nespresso when we are traveling abroad, yet love our K-cups too. This is the best of both worlds! This new Keurig has the ability to brew Kcups for shots of espressos or normal cups of coffee. It also has a dishwasher safe milk frother so that we can make Almond Milk Cappuccinos or Lattes on the weekends or for that special treat!
5. Blink Indoor Cameras ($69) // I really want a few cameras for inside our house. I think it would be such a great added piece of mind for when we are traveling and let’s be honest I would LOVE nothing more than to peek in on the dogs during the day. These have great reviews and are a great price.
6. Celine Sunglasses ($159) // My stepmom has these and I love how light yet sturdy they are. Most of my sunglasses are aviators so I want an everyday pair that I don’t have to worry about getting deformed in my bag.
7. Echo Spot ($129) // We currently have an Alexa Dot in our bedroom and a Google Home in our kitchen but I would love to move the Google Home to our living room and have this one with the screen in our kitchen. I think it would be helpful with recipes and our kitchen is such a central place I think this would be the perfect addition to our ‘smart home’.
8. iRobot Roomba with Wifi ($399) // I’m dying for a Roomba! We got one for Christmas a couple years ago and I think it was demented. It would only vacuum at 2 am and then just run into walls over and over ha! I don’t know if it was a broken vacuum or our old house or what but I want to try again.
9. Saint Laurent Monogram Quilted Card Holder ($275) // I wasn’t sure if I prefer a cardholder or wallet more but about a year ago I purchased a cheap card holder from Forever 21 and I’ve used it to death! I finally want to splurge on a nicer one that will hold up better.
10. Golden Goose Glitter Mid-Top Sneaker ($530) // These are definitely the biggest splurge on my list and I’m 100% fine if I don’t get them. If I was getting that Santa dream item, it would probably be these. I have been wanting a pair of the high top and you know I love pink!
11. T3 Rose Gold & Grey Hair Dryer ($134) // I’ve been using the same hair dryer for so long and I desperately need a new one! I finally realized I need to invest in my hair just like I do in my skin. This hair dryer isn’t as expensive as the Dyson but still has such good reviews.
12. Black Opium Perfume Pen ($25) // Rj and I have already exchanged our big gifts because we’re crazy haha! But I told him we could still do a few small gifts to unwrap and I love this perfume pen. I love keeping things like this in my purse for whenever I need a touch-up or if I’m running from work to an event. I don’t have any black opium perfume but it smells so good.
Ok, so I want to know! What’s on your list?! Any gift guide for her items that you already have and love? It definitely makes me feel old that I’m asking for things like a vacuum and a doorbell but the heart wants what it wants. XO