Day two of gift guides! What did you think of my wishlist yesterday?! Anything on there that you already have and I need? Today I’m also talking about products I love but this time it’s things I have that you definitely should add to your Christmas list this year. If you aren’t looking for presents for yourself, most of these double as amazing gifts for friends, moms or mother in laws! If you recieve any of the items from this gift guide, you must let me know what you think!
I know most of these items on the gift guide are splurges BUT I wanted to share the things I think felt were truly worth the price. Most everything below I use daily or weekly!
GIFT GUIDE: MY 2018 FAVORITES TO ADD TO YOUR LIST-
1. Barefoot Dreams Cardigan ($116, 7 Colors) // Imagine wrapping yourself in warm butter, yes this is the perfect cardigan! I often worry pieces this cozy are very unflattering but this one has a great shape. Splurge? Yes. Worth it? 10000%! I wear mine NON-stop. If buying for someone on your list, just size up for a cozy, oversized fit and you won’t have to worry about fit!
2. Lapcos Milk Sheet Masks, Set of 6 ($14, 6 Different Kinds) // These are my all time favorite and they’re SO perfect for Christmas. First, buy a set for yourself!! Milk is my favorite, especially for dry skin in the winter but they’re all amazing. I like to buy a few different packs, a few candles and mix and match for presents for my friends. You could also gift a whole set with a jade roller for the beauty-loving bestie or they make a great stocking stuffer! You cannot beat the quality for the price, these are seriously a hidden gem.
3. Serenity Bangles (Set of 8, $139) // I know what you’re thinking, ‘$140 for gold bracelets?! You’ve LOST it.’, but hear me out. These bracelets are a game changer. You can’t tell but they are SO light and flexible, are plastic so they don’t make noise, TSA approved, waterproof (can wear in the pool in the Summer) and elevate any outfit. I recommend adding these to your list but you could also grab a pack and split them up to gift to friends!
4. Barefoot Dreams Throw ($147, 7 Colors) // This is like an adult security blanket and I’m not ashamed. I am obsessed with this cozy blanket. I sleep with it every night, never travel without it and cozy up with it after a long day. It’s so soft, so warm and one of my favorite gifts I’ve ever gotten. This is great for others on your list too because there’s no sizing involved!
5. GHD 1.25″ Curling Iron ($199) // This is my all-time favorite hair tool! First, it heats up in 30 seconds which is a game changer when you’re always running late #Guilty. It also just works really, really well. It smooths my hair and the curl holds so well. The price is definitely worth the product.
6. Apple AirPods with Charging Station, Neckwrap and Carrying Case ($239) // I received Apple AirPods for my birthday and I was a little nervous I wouldn’t use them that much. Boy, was I wrong! I LOVE them. They are so convenient. I love that they stay charged so well (I think I’ve only recharged my case twice in the one month I’ve had them). They are fabulous for working out because they’re wireless and seamlessly easy to wear while running errands/out and about and want to listen to my podcasts. My favorite thing to do is wear them while I’m cleaning our house and listen to podcasts! They also stay in great and I haven’t had one even close to falling out.
7. Dyson V7 Animal Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner ($240) // This was a Christmas gift from last year and we use it almost every day. We have a big vacuum too, but this is so nice for in between house cleanings. It’s easy to grab and spot clean or to quickly vacuum the whole downstairs (where we spend the most time).
8. TYLER Glamourous Diva Laundry Detergent ($25) // This is one of my favorite products ever and I feel like it makes such a great and easy gift. This laundry detergent smells so incredible, you wouldn’t believe all the compliments I get about it. Random workers in stores, coworkers and friends all ask me about my perfume, only to find out it’s this detergent! It’s strong but not overbearing. It’s the perfect compliment to any outfit.
9. GloPRO Microneedling Set ($249) // So I know if you read here you’re probably like ‘ENOUGH with the GloPRO already!!’ but it’s that good yall! It’s easily one of my favorite gifts ever and so great for women of any age. If you’re new around here, this little microneedling device (which is cheaper than having it done even ONE time at the salon) is a tool you can use a few times a week to every day. I personally use it every other night. It has tiny little needles that puncture your skin- this helps with product absorption, overturning dead cells and increases collagen production. Finished result? Clearer, more even, firmer and smoother skin, all with just a few minutes a week.
All these items really make me want to cozy up for some girl time with my besties! Later this week I’ll be sharing a gift guide for the girl who has everything (aka all the girls on my list. Why are yall so hard to shop for?!). XO
Need more shopping help? I bet I have a gift guide for that! See them all here.