In case you haven’t noticed Fall is on my mind, especially Fall fashion. I’m so sick of trying to figure out what to wear for the warm weather we’re having because I’m so sick of my Summer clothes. Here are a few of the Fall Transition Pieces I’ve been purchasing to wear now and later + a few Fall trends I’m already embracing!
ps. at the bottom of this post, I’m also sharing my recent SheIn order!
Fall Trend I’m Loving: Dresses with Sneakers
1. Peasant Dress ($23, True To Size): This peasant dress is perfect for us southern ladies. Lightweight for this heat, but plenty of Fall vibes to keep us satisfied. I’ll wear it now with sneakers and tennis shoes (I’m going to wear it with my Yellow GG Dupes on our trip), layer it with a vest and over the knee boots later!
2. Floral Maxi Dress ($45): I am LOVING sneakers with dresses rn. This one is so cute and versatile.
Fall Transition Pieces I LOVE: Skirts- Dressed Up or Down
3. Sheen Midi Skirt ($78): I don’t own this skirt but it’s on my list to order. Dress it up for a night out or pair with sneakers (I’m obsessed yall) and a band tee for a laid-back look.
4. Vegan Suede Mini Skirt ($60, Size Down): I have the ‘Chestnut Color’ in a size 4 and I couldn’t be more obsessed. I think I’ll probably end up ordering a few more colors. It is the perfect skirt for work and play. Pair with sweaters, bodysuits, and tees.
Fall Transition Pieces I LOVE: Overalls- Especially with a 70’s Vibe
5. Overall Bib Dress ($11, 7 Colors): I ordered this but it hasn’t arrived yet! I got a medium in the yellow. I cannot wait for it to come in! This is another great piece to wear now with t-shirts and layer as the temps begin to drop.
6. Flare Corduroy Overalls ($148 with 20% Off): These are pricey but I’m in love I just can’t help it! Overalls are a surprisingly fun staple that can be worn so many ways.
Fall Transition Pieces I LOVE: Sneakers- Fashion & Function #OhYesPlz
7. Star Patch Sneakers (Golden Goose Dupes, $28, Size Up): I LOVE my Golden Goose Sneakers but I cannot bring myself to splurge on a second pair. WhenI saw these, I was in love. They are great quality, comfortable and adorable! I cannot wait to wear these nonstop.
8. Nike Air Max 90/1 Sneaker ($140, 3 Colors): I feel like the ‘Dad Sneaker’ trend is a debated topic, you either love it or hate it. I like it to a point, some of the ‘Dad Sneakers’ are way too much, however, I do like some of the chunky sneakers. This is one of those pairs! Wear with Levi Mom jeans and a loose sweater for an adorable, laidback look.
9. Adidas Flashback Sneaker ($90): Another sneaker I love, these are a classic that you can wear year round!
Fall Transition Pieces I LOVE: Light Jackets
11. Aviator Flight Jacket ($178 with 20% off): This is the priciest piece on my list but I’m just obsessed! Anthropologie’s quality is amazing, so I know it’s going to last for years and the aviator silhouette is one you’ll be able to dress up or down.
12. Go-Warm Moto Jacket ($37, 2 Colors): This jacket gives me Lululemon vibes without the Lululemon pricetag. I love how cozy this is but still has structure. I know I’ll wear it with leggings and a tee running errands or with flares for a night out.
13. Fleece Inside Drop Shoulder Corduroy Jacket ($37, 2 Colors): This is my affordable answer to the Anthro aviator jacket. I know they’re not identical but similar! I will probably end up ordering this one instead.
14. A&F Perfect Puffer (Normally $88, On Sale for $52, 4 Colors): I love a puffer jacket! It’s another piece that can easily be dressed up or down and let’s be real, I wear leggings a lot.
Fall Transition Pieces I LOVE: Closet Staple Boots
15. Wellibob Short Rain Boot ($65, 6 Colors, True to Size): I LOVE THESE RAINBOOTS. They’re adorable, easy to walk in, comfortable- everything you need in a rain boot!
17. UGG Loma Over the Knee Boot ($189): I have a pair of OTK suede brown boots and they are one of my favorite, favorite things ever! Mine, unfortunately, are a few years old from Free People but these are very similar.
18. Lace Up Detail Tight High Boot ($35): I ordered these last week and I cannot wait for them to arrive, they have incredible reviews and you cannot beat this price!
Fall Trend I’m Loving: Going Green
19. High Rise Moto Compression Leggings ($37, 2 Colors): I think I may live in these! They are so versatile and look sooo comfy! I am ordering them today and will keep you updated on the sizing.
20. Mid-Rise Camo Print Raw Edge Jeans ($35): I bought these last week and love them! I love camo for a Fall neutral. Pair with sweaters or t-shirts, really anything!
Fall Trend I’m Loving: Leopard Lovin’
21. Open Front Shawl Collar Leopard Coat ($19, True to Size): I’m a leopard fan through and through, so to see it’s even more popular this Fall makes this little lady so happy! I ordered a Medium in this coat and love it. I’m going to wear it now with denim shorts and a black tank and later with an all black look. You can also button it up/tie up the bottom and it is a cute top with high waist jeans.
22. Leopard Print Wrap Dress ($38): I can’t wait to wear this dress with my sneakers, you know I’m obsessed! I also like that you can dress this up too. I will be sure to share how I style this on my Instagram.
What are some of your favorite Fall transition pieces?! I also wanted to share what I’ve ordered from SheIn recently. When I order from them I try to make a bulk order. You can read my full review, sizing tips, shopping hacks about SheIn HERE.
If you buy any of these pieces, I’d love to see how you style them! Be sure to tag me on Instagram (@RileySitton) & use the hashtag #OhYesPlz so others can get inspo too! XO