I used to think I shouldn’t dish out makeup advice here on Yes, Please. See, I’m no expert. I am not a huge makeup person and I don’t spend hours watching youtubers try new products. I’m a makeup rookie who sticks to her easy makeup routine & calls it a day. I keep my holy grail products in a train case and do my make up on the go more often than I’d like to admit. But then I realized maybe there are even more of you gals like me out there who would like a 15 minute, easy makeup routine face that can be done in a few tried and true products. One that doesn’t feel too heavy for casual occasions but looks put together enough for a date night out. #OhYesPlz
Since I’m no expert, you can expect this routine to be easy and quick- if only everything in life could be this way! I also did a video to show you exactly how I do everything. You can shop all the products below and watch the video here.
Easy Makeup Routine: 15 Minute Face
- Massaging Beauty Roller – My little at home morning massage. This thing is inexpensive, effective and ADDICTING. I love rolling every morning to help with depuffing, swelling, sinus issues, etc.. My stepmom swears by her beauty roller and I held off buying one until I could find a good dupe, well here it is! Under $23 and a little bit of bathroom magic that will make your day. Trust me on this one, you need it.
- It Cosmetics Matte CC Cream (Shade: Medium) – If I had to pick one thing to wear the rest of my life, it would either be this or my mascara. Both are incredible. This CC cream is the hardest working product in your make up bag. It covers, conceals, evens out skin tones and protects you from the sun with SPF 50. I’ve tried the original CC cream, the illuminating CC cream and now the Matte. I have to say the oil-free matte is hands-down my favorite. It gives you a very natural look that is great alone or worn with additional face makeup.
- Sephora Under Eye Concealer (Shade: 03 Pink/Brightness) –I hate my under eyes. It’s genetic. Dark, puffy, wrinkles- check, check and check. I drink over 66 oz of water a day, take all my vitamins, do everything in the book but nothing helps. I have a few eye creams that help but this stuff picks up where it leaves off. The pink tint helps counteract dark circles and the cheap price makes this little tube my BFF. It lasts so long too.
- Bare Minerals Stroke of Light Eye Brightener – As I said, my eyes need major help. While the concealer is a great start, this little number seals the deal. A dab under each eye goes a long, long way and I’m very thankful.
- Marc Jacobs O!Mega Bronzer Perfect Tan (Shade: Tantric)- Pricy but this baby lasts and lasts and lasts. I got it last December and even though I’ve shattered the mirror (RIP), it still has a good ways to go! I LOVE the color, too. All my friends want to borrow it when we’re getting ready together and everyone is a huge fan. Will 100% rebuy.
- BECCA Light Chaser Highlighter Topaz Flashes – If you watch the easy makeup routine video on my Instagram, prepare to be blinded. This highlighter is actual gold. It works so, so well.
- BECCA x Chrissy Teigen Glow Face Palette – This is a great all in one palette but I maybe wouldn’t buy it solely for the blush. I use it because I don’t want to waste it but if you’re looking for just blush, this Nars blush in shade ‘Orgasm’ is my all-time favorite.
- Too Faced Peach Eyeshadow Palette – I could literally eat this palette! It smells like peaches and it makes me so happy every time. It’s the perfect palette for everything from a smokey eye to a neutral look for running errands. I use ‘Charmed, I’m Sure’ in my crease, ‘Georgia’ all over, ‘White Peach’ on my brow bone and in the corner of my eye and ‘Peaches ‘n Cream’ under my eye.
- Buxom Full-On Plumping Lip Polish Gloss – My favorite lip product ever! I’m actually working on a post with my 5 Favorite Fall Lips and this is on the list. It adds just enough color without all the fuss of a lipstick. It also plumps!
- Elf Eyebrow Pencil (Shade: Neutral Brown) – I’ve tried high-end brow pencils but I always come back to this one. Cheap, easy and works like a charm!
- L’Oreal Infallible Eyeliner (Shade: Brown) –
- L’Oreal Voluminous Eyelash Primer – I used to hate mascara primers but I LOVE this one. I do a solid coat and let it dry before applying mascara. It can be a little time consuming so I don’t do it every time but if I do, I’ll apply- go brush my teeth- come back to finish mascara.
- L’Oreal Lash Paradise Mascara – The best for last! This mascara is a dupe of Better than Sex Mascara and I actually prefer it over the real deal. It’s cheaper, works better and the tube lasts longer. I constantly get asked if these are my real lashes and I owe it all to this mascara.
See more beauty posts here.
Have you tried any of these products? If so you have to tell me your favorites- or even better, if you have products you like more than these! Be sure to head to IGTV (@RileySitton) to watch the full Easy Makeup Routine tutorial and let me know if you try it by tagging me + using the hashtag, #OhYesPlz. XO
Shop My Easy Makeup Routine Faves: