I pretty much live for cozy pieces anyway, being pregnant in quarantine brought my coziness need to a whole new level. I didn’t want to splurge on a ton of maternity pieces, especially since I’m not going many places. I decided to stock up on a few great basics that I can get a ton of wear out of, mix + match and even wear once baby is here. I’ve made so many great Cozy Maternity Purchases that I had to share with you guys!
So many of my favorite cozy maternity purchases on rotation are non-maternity. So if you’re not expecting, don’t click away just yet! My two cozy cardigans are perfect for year round, non-maternity bodycon dresses and more. Everything is affordable, durable and adorable – I think you’re going to love this round up!
Be sure to follow on Instagram for more maternity style! I will also do an Instagram Story haul and save it to my highlights so you can really see how everything fits and looks. Find me here: @RileySitton
SHOP MY COZY MATERNITY PURCHASES:
1. Calvin Klein Sports Bra – I purchased this set to take my weekly #bumpdate photos, but I also wear it almost every day of the week. I have a couple of colors, I did have to size up as I’m reaching my third trimester.
2. Padded Plunge Bralette – A real bra has gotten SO uncomfortable but I needed something with a little more support for some outfits. I love this bralette, but also sized up. I will wear this long after baby, too!
3. Barefoot Dreams Cozy Circle Cardigan – This non-maternity piece has been in heavy rotation before I was pregnant and while I am pregnant. I don’t see that changing anytime soon. It’s so soft and cozy, feels like a cloud and is perfect to throw on over anything!
4. Barefoot Dreams Long Cardigan – This is probably my favorite piece on the list. I am going to order a second one before Foster is here. It’s so soft and comfortable like a robe, yet can look super put together. I paired it with number 14 and it was such a cute and easy outfit! I also love to throw it on over a black tank + black shorts combo. It can be dressed up or down, yet feels like pajamas.
5. Boxy V-Neck Tee – I live for a great v-neck tee. I seriously have a problem buying too many. Most of mine still fit but I don’t have many dark options. This one is super comfortable and affordable.
6. Maternity Tank – Like the tee I mentioned above, I still have some that fit but wanted some more options. This one was available on Amazon Prime, came in a bunch of colors and is comfortable! RJ even complemented this tank which is a nice bonus. I felt like I was in pajamas but didn’t look like a hot mess!
7. Pregnancy Pillow – Technically, this isn’t something you wear but it is cozy! I sleep with this every single night and it’s like being in a giant pillow cocoon. I am typically a stomach sleeper but obviously can’t do that right now. This helps me feel like I’m sleeping on my stomach while really being on my side. RJ and Doodle try to steal it all the time.
8. Emu Slippers – If you’ve been around for a while, you probably recognize these slippers. They are my FAVORITE. I actually have two identical pairs. I take them when I travel, wear them every day. They are a little pricier but worth every penny IMO. I’ve been having some balance issues while pregnant and these are flat + easy to walk in. If I don’t wear them one day, I notice my feet are so tired and sore by the end of the day.
9. White Madewell V-Neck – This tee is non-maternity but one that I wear constantly. I have a size Large and I still have plenty of room for my bump. These t-shirts have always been a favorite as they are soft, durable and cute!
10. Ribbed Bodycon Dress – Pants are pretty much the bain of my existance these days. They’re so uncomfortable. Instead I reach for an easy bodycon dress. I can throw it on to work around the house or feel put together if I go anywhere. Plus, they show off the bump which is so fun! This one is non-maternity, ribbed for addded texture and so cute! It’s thick too and not see-through at all.
11. Rouched Bodycon Dress – This non-maternity dress has been a closet favorite since before I was pregnant. I love these easy and affordable dresses for year round wear. I throw a blazer on for meetings or pair with sneakers to run errands. They work so well with a bump too!
12. Lounge Shorts – These are a must have! I purchased the grey and the black and then another pair of black. I wear them almost every day. They’re super comfortable and I can wear them out running errands or lounging at home. Plus, you can’t beat the price.
13. Denim Shorts – Finding denim shorts you like during pregnancy is much harder than you think! This was the fourth pair I purchased. They are affordable, not super tight on your legs and comfortable. I highly recommend.
14. Knit Tie Dress – Another non-maternity option that works so well with the bump! I love this comfy dress and the fun twist with the added tie. It comes in a few different colors and is perfect for the Summer.
15. Barefoot Dreams Blanket – Rounding out the list is another thing that’s not technically ‘wearable’ but SO cozy. I have this blanket and sleep with it every night. It’s so great to curl up with after a long day and I found one on MAJOR sale. Usually they run around $120, but this one is on sale for $50. Trust me, they are worth the hype and the money.
Do you have any suggestions I need to check out? If you snag any of these cozy maternity purchases, please let me know what you think! XO