If you know me, you know I’m an avid Trader Joe’s shopper. One thing I always make sure to keep on hand is their Cauliflower Fried Rice. Found in the freezer section, this is a great option for lunch, dinner or even a side! Today I’m sharing a quick way I use 4 ingredients to turn this frozen cauliflower into a delicious meal.
I’m not a huge cauliflower fan. I often think it has a strange and powerful taste that I just cannot get past. This frozen Cauliflower Fried Rice though is an except and one of my favorite TJ finds. Today I’m showing how I jazz it up, making it perfect for lunch or dinner. Here’s what you’ll need:
+ Bag of Cauliflower Fried Rice from Trader Joe’s
+ Shredded Chicken (I use Good & Gather Rotisserie Chicken, by the lunch meat at Target)
+ 1 Egg
+ Coconut Aminos or Low Sodium Soy Sauce
It’s so easy to whip this together, just today I made it for lunch in under 10 minutes! I prefer the coconut aminos, also found at Trader Joe’s. If I’m making this for dinner I’ll often add broccoli to make it even more filling.
Cauliflower Fried Rice w. Chicken
- 1 Bag Cauliflower Fried Rice Trader Joe's
- 8 ounces Shredded Chicken Good & Gather Rotisserie
- 1 Egg
- Coconut Aminos or Low Sodium Soy Sauce To Taste
- In a skillet, on medium heat, add bag of cauliflower rice. Cook 5-6 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Once almost cooked through, add chicken. Stir and cook 2 more minutes.
- Scoot rice mixture to the side of the skillet, lower heat and add one egg. Scramble and continue to cook until egg is cooked through.
- Mix together, add coconut aminos and continue to cook 1-2 more minutes.
If you try this, you must let me know what you think! It’s so simple and so delicious, plus keeps you full. Be sure to follow along on Instagram to see a video of how I made it + more Trader Joe’s finds. Instagram: @RileySitton