Sometimes I have a one-track mind and lately, it’s all about boats! Since getting ours a couple of weeks ago, I have been on a mission to stock up on everything we needed. I’m sure you don’t want to hear about the boring stuff we got from Academy, I do think you would like to see what’s on “My” boating essentials (I say mine because RJ’s list looks very different. Ha!) Even though this is my ‘boat essentials’ list, it could easily be a Summer Must Have list!
Check out below for our boat essentials, what I’m keeping in my beach bag, Summer accessories that go with everything and a HUGE butterfly float!
MY BOAT ESSENTIALS:
- Tassel Beach Towel // How adorable is this beach towel? Rachel Zoe recently said that a cute towel is the best Summer accessory. I couldn’t agree more! Bring it on your trip, wear it on your head, drape it over your porch chair for unexpected texture. It’s definitely worth the money!
- Portable Charger // This little thing has been a lifesaver a million times over. I’ve had it over a year, used it in multiple trips abroad, use it at night when I’m lounging on the couch, I use it ALL the time. Charge it once, and get a few full charges out of it. Our boat has a phone charger, but I already know that it will be a hot commodity at the end of a long day.
- Giant Butterfly Float // I fell in love with this float a couple of weeks ago and was sure it would be close to $100, it is HUGE. Like fits three people huge. But it’s only $15!! I had to have it for the boat. I’m so excited to break it in this weekend.
- Silicone Wine Glasses (Set of 4) // One of the things I’m most looking forward to is date night on the boat, cheese boards and wine! I didn’t want to risk breaking wine glasses, so I ordered this unbreakable set.
- Portable Wine Cooler // In addition to our unbreakable wine glasses, I grabbed this wine cooler for our bottles of Kim Crawford. It fits around the bottle, keeping it cool while being able to poor freely.
- Unite Hair Mask | Mini Brush // I love putting in a hair mask whenever I’m swimming and laying out. The sun helps it soak deeper. I grabbed a mini brush to keep in my beach bag with this Unite Hair Mask.
- Tinted SPF with Caffeine Face Lotion // If you’ve read here for a while, you probably are sick of me talking about this moisturizer but I LOVE IT. It’s just slightly tinted to even out skin tone, reduce redness and give you a subtle glow while the caffeine tightens pores and skin. Plus, it has SPF 50, so I don’t have to worry about getting burnt.
- Sugar Tinted Lip Moisturizer // This also has SPF, which is one of the first things I look for in a product in the summer. This also has a slight tint, making you look put together even when you have no makeup on!
- Beach Bag // I recently ordered this beach bag and I love it. It’s large but slouchy so it can be emptied and stored under the seat or stuffed with a million things for a long day.
- Barefoot Dreams Throw (On MAJOR Sale) // Blanket on a boat? Yes! Like I said above we will spend many nights cruising to dinner on the boat, but it can get really chilly! We have a large area for dry storage so I grabbed one of my favorite blankets to keep on board. I can’t wait to cozy up and watch the sunset.
- Straw Hat // I like to keep my face out of the sun as much as possible. I love the look of this hat and the unique color makes it different than any others I own. I couldn’t resist this cutie!
- Oversized Aviators // These are my all time favorite sunglasses. Around $60, very large and all black. Yes, Please!
- White Plastic Slides // I actually have these in sparkly pink but I LOVE all the colors these come in (pale pink, mint green, and white). I wear them so much so I think I’m going to grab a second color. I love wearing them on the boat and honestly almost every day. They’re so comfortable and go with everything- plus, only $12!!
What’s on your Summer Must Have List?! You know I am always looking for new things to buy, ha! We’re only a few days from the official start of Summer, do you guys have anything fun planned? Check out more Summer favorites here. XO