Wow, what a year it’s been! I seriously get very emotional thinking about 2018 and the memories we’ve made. I know we are very blessed and fortunate to have everything we have and I am so grateful.
I am very thankful to God, my family, friends and you guys for supporting me, allowing me to live my dreams and making *almost* every day truly magical.
In return, I try very hard to try to give back in every way that I can, use my platform as a source of positivity and resourcefulness, have fun and truly live life to the absolute fullest. THANK YOU! I hope to do more of this in 2019.
In honor of the last day of 2018, I’m going to share a few of my favorite memories, top posts, your most purchased items and more!
A FEW OF MY FAVORITE MEMORIES:
- Visiting the Museum of Ice Cream in Miami last January
- Exploring LA with my best friend
- Creating a New Yes, Plz Community
- Working with new clients and growing my business
- Changing my health for the better
- Celebrating my Grandparents 66th wedding anniversary
- Dancing in Dare to Dance!
- Landing my largest collaboration yet
- Traveling to Switzerland
- Going to my first blog conference and making many new friends
- Celebrating one year in #HomeSweetSitton
- Winning $800 in Vegas
- Shedding negative relationships
- Getting another year around the sun and celebrating with my family and friends in Chattanooga!!
TOP POSTS for 2018:
Now that you know a few of my favorites, here are a few of your favorite posts in 2018.
- SheIn Ordering Guide (I will be updating this in January!)
- Amazon Prime Sweaters
- Best Amazon Prime Orders: October
- Easy Makeup Routine: My 15 Minute Face
- Five Steps to Feeling Confident in Makeup Free Skin
- 10 Small Steps You NEED for a Healthier Lifestyle
- BOTOX: 11 Things to Know & Why You’ll Be Addicted
- Laundry and Mudroom Makeover
- Chattanooga’s Best Nail Spots
- Instagram Hacks: Behind the Scenes Look at Growing Your Community
TOP ORDERED ITEMS of 2018:
- Smocked Bikini Set ($14)
- Aldalora Quilt ($298)
- Knit Jumper ($26)
- Set of 3 Workout Tanks ($21)
- Sherpa Sweater ($35)
- Blush Wide Leg Pants ($25)
- Self Tie Romper ($13)
- Quay Aviators ($60)
- High Waist Camo Leggings ($17)
- One Teaspoon Bandit Denim Shorts ($98)
I hope you enjoyed a few favorites from the year! I cannot thank you guys enough. I do want you to know, this and instagram is 99% a highlight reel! There were many ‘real’ moments that are not pretty or positive that I try to leave off Instagram. Just remember, life’s not perfect and don’t compare your real life to someone else’s highlight reel.
Check back tomorrow, I’ll be sharing my 2019 word and goals! Have a happy and SAFE NYE. XO