Well, it’s officially time to say so long October – but not before rounding up all my best Amazon purchases of the month! If you’re new around here, each month I share my Amazon finds. See all my Amazon Posts since 2017 here!
1. Mellanni Microfiber Bedsheets ($32 for Cali King) // My friend Adabelle introduced me to these and I was certain they were too good to be true. Boy, was I wrong! They are super soft and cozy, feel more expensive than they are and I am hopeful they will hold up for the long haul because it sure seems so!
2. Oversized Heart Knit Cardigan ($29, Size Up) // I love the heart knit cardigans, but usually, don’t love the price. This was one I could get behind! It says that it’s ‘oversized’, yet I ordered a medium and I wish I would have sized up to a large.
3. Delicate Gold Earrings, Set of 10 ( $17) // I’m a sucker for dainty earrings lately and these certainly hit the spot! They are comfortable and light enough so wear 24/7 & look super cute.
4. Velvet Padded Headband, Set of 3 ($11) // I’m not hopping off the headband bandwagon anytime soon! I love how dramatic and fun these are, without being uncomfortable on your head. They’re light and easy to wear! Perfect to pair with a chunky fall sweater.
5. Santal Body Mist, Currently Sold Out // I’m so sad that this is sold out, it’s my FAVORITE scent and I don’t want to run out! It’s more of a masculine scent and it feels so fresh. It’s much cheaper than the cult perfume that everyone loves, also in the Santal scent.
6. Gold Ear Cuff ($19) // I’ve been dying to have my orbital conch pierced but I am a huge chicken! This ear cuff was my saving grace. It’s easy to wear, doesn’t fall out and looks so cute (without the scary needle!).
7. Double Layer Jewelry Organizer ($23) // I purchased this for our recent trip to Europe and it was a lifesaver! It kept all my jewelry organized and accessible. It has plenty of storage, pockets, and compartments to keep things tidy.
8. Fall Floral Kimono ($26) // I am loving this breezy kimono for some light Fall layering. It’s very Free People-esque without the Free People price tag. It comes in multiple colors and fits true to size.
9. Velvet Pearl Headband, Set of 2 ($12) // I love all pearl headbands right now, but these are at the top of my list! Dress up your favorite casual sweater + jeans or pair with a holiday dress for a festive look!
10. Racer Back Tank Dress ($18) // I’d be as bold as to say that this is one of my favorite dresses in my closet! It’s comfortable, easy to throw on and pairs so well with everything. Currently, I’m obsessed with wearing a cropped sweater over it but it also looks cute solo or with a moto jacket. The possibilities are truly endless. I ordered a size medium which is my true size and it fits perfectly!
11. Crystal Bead Earrings ($12) // How fun are these for the holidays?! I am seriously considering ordering these in another color, there’s over 10 to choose from and I love them all. They are a tad heavy, but nothing bad. I just wouldn’t consider them my lightest earrings.
12. Nivea Eye Cream ($7) // This is my cult favorite, holy grail product. I SWEAR by it as the best eye cream I’ve ever used, and I once tried an eye cream that retailed for $175+. It’s so good that my grandma has begun to use it on her entire face but won’t tell her friends because she doesn’t want them to know her secret, ha! I wanted to find a larger tub than the travel size I’d been picking up at Target and found this on Amazon. It will last you MONTHS and is so affordable. See my full post about how to use it here!
I’m going to do a tryon haul on Instagram this week + share different ways I styled these pieces, be sure to follow along at @RileySitton to check it out! Which of these are your favorite? Will you grab any? XO