As soon as the new year rolls around I immediately get spring fever. My thoughts are consumed by bikinis, beaches, summer, warmth, sunshine, pretty much anything but this awful, gray January weather. It doesn’t help that I am also obsessed with watching Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and the Bachelor both filmed in Cali. On the bright side it does give me some motivation to work on my bikini bod.
I joined Pure Barre which I’m OBSESSED with and I’ve been focusing on clean eating. I did some meal prep on Sunday to stay on track and I made these amazing, amazing, amazing funfetti cupcakes today. 110 calories each with icing.. I was sure they were going to taste awful, but no. They are so moist and fluffy, I wanted to eat them all at once. Lo-cal and 4 ingredients, I had to share the recipe.
-1 Box of Funfetti Cake Mix
-1 12oz. Can of Sprite Zero
-1 Tub of Cool Whip
-1 Box of Vanilla Pudding Mix
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, line cupcake tin
2. Mix together Sprite & Cake Mix (that’s it no eggs, oil, etc.)
3. FIll cupcake tin 3/4 way full & bake for 20 minutes
4. Mix Cool Whip & Pudding Mix together until blended for icing
5. Top with iciing once the cupcakes are cooled
Makes 12 Cupcakes
OH & check out my beautiful new bracelet courtesy of Morocco Trading Company, a new local jewelry store I’ll be posting a link to their shop later this week!