Hello, hello! June is almost over and I wanted to share the best of my Amazon purchases. I’m sharing all size info below and why I love these things. Plus, underneath I’m sharing photos of how I styled some of the pieces.
1. Scallop Two Piece, $17, Size Up // I LOVE this swimsuit. It really is so thick and supportive. Such amazing quality, I had such a hard time picking a color. I ended up going with red and I love it. It comes in 10 colors and I want them all. I sized up in this swimsuit.
2. Pink Frame Blue Light Glasses, $40 // TBH, I don’t think I paid for $40 for these but I still love them. I’ve been getting very dizzy at night and RJ thinks it may be because I have been working on my computer so much. So, I thought I would give these a shot. Either way they’re super cute.
3. Yes Please Slides, $53, Size Up // Do I even need to explain this purchase!? I died when a sweet reader sent me these! SO obsessed. I normally wear a 7, but had to swap for an 8.
4. Lace Up One Piece, $17, Size Up // One pieces are my absolute favorite. I think they’re adorable and I love how comfortable they are, especially on the boat. This one comes in SO many colors and is Prime, perfect for last minute 4th of July ordering. I would size up when ordering!
5. Belted One Piece, $27, True to Size // Another swimsuit that is SUCH great quality. White always makes me nervous, especially around water, but this one isn’t see-through at all. The belt is removable and you can change it out if you want.
6. Tinted Sunscreen Moisturizer, $34 // I technically bought this for the first time last year, but I just reordered so I wanted to include it. It’s SO good yall. This face moisturizer is slightly tinted to give you a natural glow, even skin tone, and reduced redness + has SPF 50. This is all I wear at the beach or on the lake and it work so well.
7. Peacock Print Dress $18, True to Size // I actually sized up in this dress and it was too big but I’m still obsessed! It is so Free People-esque without the scary price tag. It’s very light, but not see thru and perfect for Summer! I believe it comes in three colors, and all are adorable.
8. Paisley Bell Sleeve Dress, $24, True to Size // This is my favorite brand on Amazon Prime. It’s so affordable, but I know the quality is great. The boho look is so cute and I seriously have to sto pmyself from ordering all their dresses!
9. Oversized Floral Earrings, $13 // I think these are going to win for favorite Summer accessory. They’re so light and fun, I have them in multiple colors. They make a statement with even the simplest of outfits.
Click Here to Pin this Post
Which item is your favorite?! Check out more Amazon obsessions here.