The last day of August! Can you believe September is already here? I swear this month is flyyyyying by. I figured I should make use of my obsessive Amazon ordering and share a monthly round-up of all my purchases. It just so happens that I loved everything this month so, here is my August Amazon Favorites!
No time to read it now? Click to Pin for Later.
Amazon Favorites- August:
1. Wide Leg Pants ($25, 16 Colors!)- I’m obsessed with these pants! They are so comfortable, cute and literally cannot beat the price. I ordered a Medium, which I would say is my true size. I’m going to order a second pair for our trip next month.
2. Boho Maxi Dress ($25, Free People Dupe, 5 Colors)- I feel like this is the ultimate hidden Amazon gem. I got so many compliments on it and I’m absolutely obsessed. I originally ordered it for our trip too but could not resist wearing it early. The white would be perfect for a honeymoon.
3. Layered Lady of the Cross Necklace ($10)- Isn’t it funny that religious jewelry is a trend this season? I grew up Catholic and going to a Catholic school, so seeing these is a major throwback! I don’t mind though I really like the look. This necklace is a great way to experiment with the trend without splurging.
4. Celine Inspired Large Initial Necklace ($15)- I saw a blogger I follow wearing the Celine version last week and fell in love, with the necklace, not the price ha! I turned to Amazon and voila, I found a dupe! It’s a little large but I think it will pair so well with chunky sweaters this Fall. It’s also a great gift because one size fits all!
5. Layered Crescent Moon Necklace ($11)- I’m on a necklace kick this month! I have been searching everywhere for a crescent moon necklace I liked with a price I could justify. I actually Removed the top necklace so I could wear the crescent alone, it was super easy!
6. Star Necklace ($13)- Surprise, another necklace! I love wearing this alone or layered with my moon necklace. It’s so cute.
7. Lace Up Black One Piece Swimsuit ($27) – I know a bathing suit seems like an odd August purchase but this one can actually double as a bodysuit! One of our hotels next month has the most insane pool I think I’ve ever seen and it’s heated during the cooler months. I thought this would be the perfect piece! The quality is amazing, super thick and flattering. Ordered a Medium!
8. Pointed Toe Flats with Pearls ($34)- Are you dead for these!? I am. I saw a girl wearing an identical pair from Zara but they weren’t online. Amazon had these but they do come from China. I was a tad nervous but the shipping was quick (about two weeks) and the quality is amazing. The bottom of the shoe is similar to my Chanel flats, I was shocked!
9. Button Down Dress ($23, 12 colors, 2 styles)- Ok, so this is technically not an August purchase BUT it’s so good and I think it’s missed all the other Amazon roundups. I sized up to a Large but should have gotten a Medium, I think I may order another color for Fall, I love it so much.
10. Black Metal Sconce ($35)- This is the last piece for our laundry room and I’m so excited! I cannot wait to show yall everything, it is a complete 180 from before and really didn’t take much time or money. I’m doing a ‘Magic Light Trick” with this so I will actually have a full post on it soon.
11. Set of Glass Straws ($10)- I’m trying to be better about Starbucks runs. I LOVE Iced Coffee (Iced Blonde Roast, Black) but I’ve been buying a giant jug from Target. I wanted a straw to drink it with at home but wanted something reusable. I love, love, love these glass ones. I feel that stainless steel hurts my teeth or tastes funny. Bonus, these being clear, they’re so easy to tell if the dishwasher gets them clean!
12. Tan Newsboy Cap ($16)- I wasn’t really on board with this trend last Fall but something really made me want to try it this year. I have a big head but this hat fits great! I am excited to wear it more this Fall.
13. Uplift Beauty Roller ($22)- So my Melmama SWEARS by this tool (well the Nurse Jamie version at almost 5 times the price). This one is so much cheaper and works just as well. You roll it all over after applying your serum (or whenever you’d like honestly). It’s supposed to help prevent wrinkles, fine lines, and sagging skin but it also helps reduce swelling and feels like an incredible massage on your face. I think this tool is a must-have for every girl.
14. Tie Front Henley (Not pictured, 7 colors, two styles $14)- I somehow missed this photo in the collage but I LOVE this henley (see it here). It’s so soft and perfect for Fall. I’ve dressed it up for meetings or thrown it on with cut off denim shorts for a laid-back look, it’s perfect either way. Ordered a Medium.
I hope you enjoy your Labor Day weekend! If you have any recent Amazon favorites, drop them below! I’d love to try them out. I think I may be an Amazon addict haha! I’m currently on my way to Colorado and cannot wait to soak up some Fall weather and see my Melmama! XO